How To Use An Apple Keyboard on Windows 10
👋 Thanks for reading! Things have changed since this was written, take it with a grain of salt ;)
- Plug it in 😄
- Download the latest bootcamp driver from Apple.
- Extract and grab the two files needed. The files needed are in
- Put them into a separate folder.
cmd.exe as admin and navigate to folder containing the two files.
- Follow the installer steps
- Open Windows 10 settings > language > click options
- Add keyboard “United States (Apple)”
- Reboot > special keys should work.